Diet Program Recipe for A DayeditorX
Eating nutritious foods means having a healthy lifestyle and choosing the right food is an extremely important part of your day. Food is everyone’s source of energy and having it satisfyingly will let you feel refreshed and ready to face the activities within the day. In this article, IHCG will give you some healthy recipes that you can prepare for a day while on the process of HCG diet program. This program requires you to limit your food intake choices into the healthiest one and maintaining the HCG injections for a fast and efficient result. Below are the list of those recipe starting in your breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner.
Indeed, breakfast is a very important meal of the day. A good breakfast brings up your mood, fuels you up and gets you ready for the activities that you will face within the day.
1 cup rolled oats
2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
Chopped fresh mangoes
A bit of salt
– While the oats and milk are in boil, toast the coconut flakes for 2 to 3 minutes until golden.
– Place the oatmeal into a bowl and top the coconut flakes together with the mango.
You can also add some strawberries and blueberries for an added taste! Yum!
After your morning activity, take your lunch, rest your mind, re-energize your body, and feel refreshed for a better performance throughout the day. Ideally, your lunch must consist of rice, and brown rice is the healthiest. Here’s the recipe:
9 strip green onions
Uncooked brown rice
– Meanwhile, fry the carrots, onions, green onions and raisin in hot olive oil until vegetables are lightly browned. Then, add the peas and some add to add up flavor.
– Add the pecans and brown rice.
– Ready to serve!
Yes, you tend to feel hungry in the middle of your day sometimes. If that happens, try this easy recipe for snacks called fruits in a yogurt.
Strawberry / Blueberries
– Prepare all the ingredients. Sliced all the fresh fruits.
– Get a bowl and sprinkle all the fruits together with the yogurt and cereals.
Easy yet healthy!
After a long and tiring day from work or school, having dinner can give your body satisfaction. It is the food you take before going to sleep and some people would agree that having a satisfying dinner may result to a sound and restful sleep.
Sliced chicken meat
– Prepare the capsicum. Clean and remove all the seeds inside.
– After cleaning, put all the sliced ingredients and salt to add taste.
– Then, after putting all the sliced ingredients put the raw egg on top and baked until seeing the cooked egg on top.
TIP: Make at least 2 to 3 set of capsicum to satisfy your appetite.