1. Card Payments / Secure Checkout Process 2048bit SSL encrypted.
We are using a processing bank to handle payments. They approve or decline payments based upon their screening process, we cannot manually override this. You may receive a phonecall to verify your payment and identity – if deemed necessary due to fraud screening. If your credit card order got declined, please try another payment option instead.
Credit card payments are safe and easy. All our servers use SSL encryption to protect your card info. Payments are usually instantly processed/approved and your purchase scheduled for shipping. We do not store any credit card data and there is no recurring payment. Note that credit card payment online, like in a physical store always incurs a small transaction fee around 3% of the purchase value, imposed by the interacting international banks. We do not receive this amount, neither can it be refunded to you. By paying in our shop with your card you accept the circumstance that the amount charged on your statement may not be exactly the purchase amount, due to the bank fee.
Visa vs Mastercard
Status PENDING AUTHORIZATION:
- Please check your email, there should be a message from our payment processor. For final approval please follow email instructions and call in or use the chat on processor’s website to approve your order and payment. This is an additional measure to protect from stolen card transactions.
- Your Card is not a real bank issued credit card, but a prepaid, gift, or debit card. This type of card may or may or may not be accepted by the processing bank (solution: Try another card or other payment option)
- You placed 3 declined orders in quick succession. Do not try more than 3 times to get approved, otherwise you will be blocked for 24hrs. (solution: wait 1 day or use other payment option)
- Order Declined, no reason given (try other card or other payment option)
- Order Declined with message “please contact your card issuing bank” (solution: contact your bank that issued the card and inform them you intended to place the transaction and they should allow it. After their confirmation try again to place your order, or try next day if you exceeded 3 attempts.)
Please always contact us first, prior to initiating any dispute with your bank. Otherwise you may end up in a database of blacklisted customers, which is shared by many banks and payment processors.
2. eCHECK (USA Customers only) / Required: Account# + Routing#
Electronic check processing relies on the same secure network used for Direct Deposit and Direct Payment, the Automated Clearing House (ACH).
The Federal Reserve’s Regulation E and the NACHA Operating Rules regulate electronic payments processed through the ACH network. Because of Reg E and NACHA’s Operating Rules, consumers have greater protection with electronic check processing.
Consumers also benefit from the convenient payment options that can be offered with echeck processing. For businesses offering the service, a consumer can take the routing and account number printed on the bottom of their checks and make payments over the phone, online, or on an automatic schedule. This way, their payments can be debited from their checking account, without adding to the balance on their credit card. This is maybe some important factor in today’s economy.
An additional and often overlooked benefit of echeck processing is security. An electronic check transaction passes through far less human hands than a paper cheques making a consumer less vulnerable to identity theft, and making an echeck payment a MORE secure processing method.
Please note: Payment by eCHECK DOES NOT result in an instantly approved transaction. You may be contacted by email or phone to verify your information and authorize the charge.
BY CHOOSING THE ECHECK PAYMENT OPTION YOU WILLINGLY AGREE THAT A DIGITAL ELECTRONIC CHEQUE IS CREATED UPON YOUR ORDER, AND DEPOSITED BY OUR PAYMENT PROCESSOR, WHICH WILL RESULT IN THE WITHDRAWAL OF THE SPECIFIED FUNDS FROM YOUR CHECKING ACCOUNT. THIS PROCESS CAN TAKE 2-5 WORKING DAYS.
How to pay by ECHECK
In order to use ECHECK for your order please select the corresponding payment option during the check-out procedure. The info you need is your checking account# as well as the bank’s routing#. You can find this info in your banking online area or find it on a paper cheque, like in the example shown.
3. Fastpay or Directpay through your bank
This payment option works right out of your bank’s online login area. It is a new development that was adapted over 150 U.S. banks to date and many international banks as well. Look for the option “direct payment” or “fast payment” inside your online account. When placing your order on our website please check-out using the “Fastpay” option. You will receive an email with the receiver information.