Follow these 10 steps to mix and inject your HCG
1. DISCARD THE SODIUM CHLORIDE
2. REMOVE PLASTIC COVER OFF HCG VIAL
3. WASH HANDS, DISINFECT BOTTLE TOPS AND WORKING AREA
4. ATTACH NEEDLE TO MIXING SYRINGE
5. DRAW OUT 3ML OF AIR FROM HCG VIAL
6. DRAW OUT 3ML MIXING WATER
7. ADD BACT. WATER DIRECTLY INTO HCG VIAL
8. DRAW A DAILY SHOT OUT OF THE HCG VIAL
9. ADMINISTER THE SHOT
10. Vitamin B12
If you mixed the vial with 3ml of bacteriostatic water, then each daily shot will contain 166 IU HCG. Dr. Simeons used around 125 IU during his studies. You can can increase the dosage by adding less liquid to your vial, for example 2.5ml will provide 200IU dosage.
- You can store unused hcg vials in a dark drawer or fridge, but never freeze them.
- Once mixed they must be kept in the fridge at all times, and only taken out for the daily shot.
- Mix only the vial you are planning to use right away. The reconstituted solution is good for 40-60 days if kept in the fridge.
- Discard used syringes in a solid plastic or metal container, to avoid injuries.
- Keep syringes and other supplies safely locked away from children.