Here you can find our Video Mixing Instructions for the Multi-Dose HCG 5000IU Vials. Please follow all information exactly, and also read the Notes below the Video.
Mixing Instructions for HCG 5000IU Multi-Dose Vials
1. General Notes:
- You will find a glass vial “sodium chloride” inside the HCG box – discard it and use the sterile water instead, shipped with the kit.
- One HCG 5000 IU Vial will provide daily injections for 25 days.
- HCG Vials CAN be stored refrigerated un-mixed, but MUST be kept in the fridge once mixed. When mixed up the HCG liquid will be good for around 1 Month. Un-mixed vials are good as indicated by the expiration date on the box. Mix only the HCG vial you intend to use immediately. Keep other vials unmixed until needed.
- Try not to reuse Insulin needles, unless you really need to, they are for single use only. Discard used needles in a solid plastic or metal container, to avoid injuries.
- Keep needles and other supplies safely locked away from children.
- Always sanitize bottle tops with alcohol swabs before mixing and drawing liquid. Swab the injection site as well before every shot.