Quick Ways to Lose Weight
“I’ve gained too much weight these past few months and I really need to lose these fats right now!”
This is just one of the many sworn statements people who want to lose weight often mention but weren’t actually able to start their diet because of different reasons. Some might say that they can’t allot time for exercising because they’re too busy working, while others say that it’s hard to turn down their mom’s or their grandma’s special food masterpiece that they can’t actually limit their food intake. Because of these reasons, it turned out that the diet has to always start tomorrow rather than today.
If you’re one of these persons who can’t find time to make an effort to lose weight, calm down and continue reading. Here, we will offer you some tips on how to actually lose weight without the actual need to perform hard exercises and strict diet.
8 Alternatives for Exercise
- Write your goals down on a piece of paper and always make a list of the things you have and will be eating for the whole day. This list can remind you whether or not you have eaten too much for the whole day and can motivate you to start doing something to lose weight. Also, keeping track of your goals can keep you away from forgetting your main goal which is achieving that gorgeous and stimulating body.
- To avoid hurting the feeling of your mom or your grandma, talk to them before they actually begin cooking. Tell them that you really want to start your diet and that you’ll only eat a little amount of food for that meal. That way, they won’t cook too much for dinner or at any time of the day.
- Have a dose of hcg shots. These shots can help you lose your appetite and can help you sweat out by doing your daily errands and if you have time, your physical exercises.
- When you’re cleaning your kitchen, involve your food on the process and immediately get rid of all the fatty foods.
- Keep protein foods in your hand such as yogurt, snap peas, carrot sticks or tuna and grab a few bites while working. These foods can make you feel full for a long time that you’ll stop craving for more at lunch or dinner. During main meals, eat three fewer bites from your usual intake. This method can save 100 calories a day.
- Adopt the “After 6” diet. This diet allows you to eat whatever you want in the morning as long as you don’t get to eat after 6:00 in the evening. It is best to consume your calories during the day as you can burn your food while walking home and running all those important errands. However, all calories you take at night will immediately go to the fat storage and will not burn off so don’t forget this reminder.
- Sleep! Having 6-8 hours of sleep every night decreases the feeling of hunger. At the same time, it increases the feeling that makes you feel full and that you’ve had too much too eat the day before.
These are just some of the many techniques on how to lose weight even if you’re too busy working. Once you’ve succeeded in losing weight, do not forget to reward yourself by having something you’ve always wanted to have for a long time. It’s better than having to gain weight because you’ve spent too much on foods that just cause your body to bloat.
Health nut turned blogger, spreading the wellness bug with a side of humor. Dishing out nutritious advice, fitness antics, and wellness wisdom, all while keeping health journeys as fun as a barrel of kale!